Living alone as you get older can be worrying - We have heard of some people who have fallen or become ill and could not get up. They had to be lying there until help came along - a real concern for your loved ones. No stress- A personal alarm can put everyone's mind at rest. Available at ielder.asia, the alarm is an attractive looking pendant or bracelet that you wear with a button you press if you're in distress. It connects to three (3) pre nominated numbers by sms and a call.
Guard Day is the most advanced and discrete fall detection device that automatically sends an alarm signal to your loved ones and/or carers for help. It is a monitoring device to improve care and patient communication to help seniors manage their own health and quality of life that has become available now. All you have to do is wear it and it will detect when you fall, whether that's in the garden, cycling or in the house. It will send an alert to the pre-nominated numbers with your location by SMS and call immediately. GuarDay works like a telephone. People will be able to find you easily. Do not be afraid to move and go out and this helps you to stay active and fit.
So who needs this?
If you have dementia
If you are a senior living alone
If you have a heart attack
If you have fallen before- then there is greater tendency to fall again.
How does it work?
SOS Function: If something goes wrong or you don't feel well, just press the SOS button for 2-3 seconds, and it will SMS your three (3) pre-nominated numbers on your location and automatically the device will call the first pre-nominated number. If the first pre-nominated number does not answer the call, it will automatically call the second and then 3rd pre-nominated number.
* all the pre nominated numbers must disable voicemail to ensure that when an emergency happens, the device will call the pre-nominated number in sequence, A, B and C until someone picks up the call. Voicemail is considered a someone pickup the call, so if A (voicemail) picks up then no call will be made to B.
- Auto Fall Alert: If you fall, the device will alert and SMS your pre-nominated numbers automatically, If you don't touch it for 5-7 seconds (the device detects that the person is unconscious), the device will bip for 5 second and start the alert sequences within 10-20 seconds.
- Location request: If this device or the wearer are lost, send an SMS to this device number and it will reply back to the coordinates location.
- Battery can last long: 3 days in normal working condition 2 hours to fully charge
- Device must be charged everyday, otherwise most oldies will keep up in their pocket and will forget it (no battery)
- You can wear it a lot of ways. Some example is shown here
How to Setup Device
Step 1: Purchase your Guarday device with Guarday Principal from Singapore and iElder is appointed by Guarday for after sales service. Guarday will courier directly to you and it may take about 7 working days.
Step 2: Purchase a sim card depending on your preferred telco provider to be put in the device (can use existing active sim card if you have).
Step 3: Insert sim card into the device and follow the instruction book on how to set emergency no, location, etc.
|Unit Nett Weight||35g|
|Size||61mm x 42mm x 16mm|
|Colours||Black & Blue|
|Others||Device sold separately from Sim card|
- Fall down alarm: Set fall down alarm depending on the falling sensitivity of the user.
- Send commands to the device to know the location of the device.
- GEO-Fence Alarm: Device will alert the nominated number if the device moves out of set GEO-Fence.
- Set the Low Battery Alarm so the nominated number will be alert when the device is running out of battery.
- Set the Movement Alert. You will be notified when device movement exceeds the set movement range.
- Over-speed Alert: Detect over speeding and send alert to nominated number.
Gross weight -
Carton box dimension -
Certified by KKM
Made in the United Kingdom.
WARRANTY INFORMATION & CLAIM
6 months warranty on manufacturing defects.
Malaysia/International Delivery - Refer to courier fee upon check out.
Q1: How to set the pre-nominated number?
A1: The number can be set by send SMS to the simcard in the device. Refer to instruction book provided.
Q2: The pre-nominated number can be change?
A2: Yes. There are 3 pre-nominated number can be set and the number can be change from time to time, unlimited.
Q3: How to fully charge the device?
A3: Place the device on charging dock. Position the device until it vibrate and the red light become stronger. That means the deice is charging. When the device is fully charge, a very light red may remains (almost invisible in daytime). It takes about 2 hours to fully charge the device.
Q4: Why there is the blinking blue and green light?
A4: The blue and green light means the device is online.
Guarday works in 89 countries, so you can even use it when you go on holiday